The start of the school year – especially coming off a year and half of pandemic schooling – provides a great opportunity for families new to Blakely to connect with the school community – or for returning parents to re-engage in the name of supporting our school and teachers.
- Who: Hosted by the Blakely PTO, this casual, outdoor** coffee meetup is for all parents at Blakely – new or returning – looking to connect IN PERSON (!!) with other parents around the return to school.
- What: The PTO will provide complementary drip coffee for all parents from Marketplace. Please reference “Lindsay/Blakely PTO” when you order a cup of drip coffee, and come up the stairs to our outdoor gathering spot!
- When: Friday, September 3rd, 8-9am (right after school drop off/start)
- Where: Just down Baker Hill from the school, we’ll meet up at the outdoor patio at Joe’s To Go, Pleasant Beach Village. From Marketplace/Earth and Vine Wine Shop, take the last set of stairs UP to the patio. (look for balloons!)
**Note that the event is held outdoors, so per local health guidance masks are not required, however a good idea to have one on hand for Marketplace and/or your comfort level in a group setting. Let’s stay safe and keep our schools open!**
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:September 3, 2021
- Start Time:8:00am
- End Date:September 3, 2021
- End Time:9:00am
- Location:Patio above Marketplace at Pleasant Beach