Thank you to everyone that has given to our 2023 Fallapalooza Fundraiser. We have successfully raised over $36,000 that is 100% go back into our school. If you missed the boat, and didn’t get a chance to give during our campaign, no worries! Our fundraising page will continue to be active. However, we are so grateful for everyone’s support in ALL ways that you give.
More About this Fundraiser:
Fallapalooza is our “One and Done” PTO fundraising campaign. The WMS Parent Teacher Organization raises money to support academic and social programs at our school. The funds will be used to:
- Provide grants for equipment, books, classroom materials and emergency supplies
- Sponsor school clubs to help students explore their interests, meet friends, and gain self-confidence
- Pay for guest speakers, enrichment assemblies and the yearly Shakespeare workshop
- Build community with fun events like the Fallapalooza Carnival, Popcorn Spirit Days, and Field Day
- Provide scholarships needed for field trips and activities
- Help teachers attend professional development seminars
PTO funding is critical to maintaining the academic and social programs that make Woodward exceptional. Parents like you and all of us together make a big difference in our schools! Thank you for supporting Woodward PTO with your donations and volunteering.