Blakely PTO Silver Linings Fundraiser
Silver Linings Fundraiser
What: Blakely PTO’s only fundraiser this year!
Why: Support teachers and specialists in their transition to in-person school and further develop online resources for students learning remotely.
How: Donate whatever amount you feel comfortable with—every little bit helps.
When: Monday, March 8—Sunday, March 14
Don’t miss the video above, which features Blakely teachers and staff talking about some of the special moments that have inspired them this year.
Let’s come together this week to show our support for every classroom, every teacher, and every student.
Donate here: https://blakelypto.
How the Blakely PTO helps our school
We can’t thank you enough for your support of Blakely through the PTO. Each contribution, no matter the size, makes both our school and community stronger. Whether it’s a software subscription for ST Math, a new iPad for the art room, or the broadening of horizons through a school assembly, each activity enriches our students’ experience.
While this year will certainly look a bit different in terms of in-school activities, the PTO will still support teachers and staff at Blakely through technology grants, classroom supplies, and enrichment activities.
Each dollar raised supports Blakely. Here are some of the activities you’ve funded:
- Community nights (Family Picnic, Bingo Night, Game Night)
- Enrichment speakers for assemblies
- After-school activities such as Math Club, Kindness Club, and Lego Techtronics
- Classroom funds for all teachers & specialists
- Author visits and poet-in-residence program
- Disability awareness program
- Emergency kits
- Staff appreciation week
- Field day
- Arts & Humanities Council program
- Outdoor Education scholarships
- 45 iPads and iPad cart
- Art room supplies
- Magazine subscriptions
- Raz Kids, PebbleGo and IXL program
- Spelling morphographs program
- Main library book enhancements
- 1st grade reading tile system and book series
- 2nd grade classroom library books
- 3rd grade organizers, iPad apps and white boards
- 4th grade classroom non-fiction books